Wednesday, June 20, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY

The kids were harassing each other this morning. I suggested Sierra make Sister Kay a birthday cake, because we missed her birthday last Saturday. She jumped in and started making a cake. She asked what kind of cake to make. We had banana's so I suggested she make a banana cake with brown sugar frosting. She said, "Why banana cake?" I said, "Because we have ingredients for banana cake." She shrugged her shoulders and went to work. I asked Nate to pick Kay up a birthday present. He had the day off. He got her a flashlight. I questioned, "A flashlight?" He said, "It is a really nice flashlight." I am sure it was. I called Sister Trevenan and asked her if she could call Kay and ask her to come over. Then we would come and surprise her. She was agreeable. I got all my little ducklings dressed and out the door. I find that a rather big accomplishment as of late. We showed up and shouted surprise. She was delighted. She loved her flashlight. Sister Trevenan got the kids squirt guns and sat in the backyard and filled them until she and each of them were soaked. We love our little Frutia family.





No comments: