Wednesday, June 20, 2018

MY PHONE IS BACK

Since we got back from Vernal my phone has been searching for a tower. I guess the internal antenna got damaged. I was happy for the first time that Nate insured something. I always give him crap for paying for those insurance scams. However, this time it actually worked out in our favor. I have a new phone and I am so happy. Nate said, it would be good for me to go on a phone fast. I agree. I feel  naked without my phone. I am addicted to it. I have given up social media and I really don't need it for any reason but to call my family once a day. I call someone in my family and chat. I feel like a piece of my soul is missing when I can't connect with them. I wouldn't care if the phone plugged in the wall, I just need a phone. He knows I am addicted to talking to my family. I wish I could say, "Hey, it is a pretty good addiction." It is, but all addictions cause you to loose sight of important things sometimes. I do need to be careful.

No comments: