Thursday, June 21, 2018

HIGHLINE LAKE with the NEFF's

 Two posts in one day, things are changing around these parts. It warms my soul to be back at it. Look at this precious baby. My friend Jenn gave birth to this cutie last year. She is now pregnant with identical twins. She will have eight kids under eleven years old. I always tell her that she is living the dream. Sigh. I wanted to get married at eighteen and have ten kids. Although, I am so glad for the path my life has taken, I do think it would be fun. I am happy to live vicariously through Jenn. Kaylee Neff is Madison's BFF. We always love meeting up with them at the lake. Isn't this baby girl precious. I really wanted one more girl. When I see this tutu swimming suit it gets me all giddy and baby girl hungry.










No comments: