Friday, June 22, 2018

LAZY SUMMER DAYS

Our day has been filled with scrolling endlessly through the family blog. Can you believe my blog had it's ten year anniversary this year. We were watching videos of Sierra and Madison and remembering how lovely Pittsburgh is in the spring and summer. We love our dessert but miss how green everything was. Finally when the girls reached the posts about Colorado they announced, "The blog has too many posts!" and walked away. I always feel bad about the times I don't post, but if I posted about everything and I posted everyday like I wanted to, it would take a life time to get through it all.

The girls spent the rest of the afternoon watching the Andy Griffith show while I ran over to a friends house and taught her how to make a curry dish. A few hours after I got back, I finally turned off the television and encouraged them to do something productive. Immediately, they started tormenting each other. I wished the television back on but sometimes we have to be strong. They made a few puppets out of paper lunch bags. Win. I ordered the products I need to repair my couch. Win. Nate is going to be home soon to take me on a date. Double Win.

Watching the Mike the Headless Chicken Video I posted eight years ago. Their faces tell it all.



Ashton seems to always be sporting a ouchie.

He has been so fussy lately. Sleep more LoGus.

No comments: