Monday, September 21, 2009

CAYLYN's FAREWELL

Caylyn and his following. The one thing I miss the most about living far away is missing out on all the family get together. I feel really blessed to have come to Utah at the same time as my cousin's missionary farewell. I think there are a few young ladies that are going to miss him over the next two years. He will be serving in Peoria, Illinois.
My grandfather. Isn't he handsome. He is such an amazing man. I love and admire him so much. His beautiful wife was there too. I love my grandma and grandpa Craven.
My brother and sister-in-law and beautiful Kate. She is 10 weeks along with her second and doesn't even look it. Cute family.

Aunt Kim and CC.
My father and my Uncle talking to this new missionary.
My cousin Amy's oldest daughter. Can you believe how gorgeous she is and how much she has grown?
Phillip you handsome man you!
My sister Karalee and brother Phillip hanging out at the table having a post Sunday church meeting lunch. The food was good. The company was better.

No comments: