Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SERVES ME RIGHT

I can bearly get up in the morning because of the late hours I keep after the girls go to bed and because both of them wake up multiple times in the night and rise really early. Often, I give them a banana let them snack infront of PBS and go back to bed for ten-twenty more minutes of snooze time. (I know, I know.) Well, I got maybe five minutes before Sierra came tearing in to the room yelling, "Come quick mom. MJ touched daddy's bike and is a big mess!" Well, I ran in and saw this looking at me. I promptly threw her in the tub.
Of course CC had to jump in with her.
I don't know how the hanger got in there.
CC pretending the baby doll is taking a plane ride to Grandma's house. I love her creative use of every day objects.
I knew those flip flops weren't dead yet. They still have a lot of life left in them.

2 comments:

Shandra said...

I wish Madders would let me eat her up like I want to!!!

Sarah Keith said...

Bike grease--builds the immune system!