Monday, September 21, 2009

PROVO, UTAH TEMPLE

I love the temples. This picture brings to mind a scripture found in Isaiah. Isaiah 2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted about the hills; and and all nations shall flow unto it.
I love this picture. My father is carrying MJ and my mother is a little further ahead holding CC's hand. CC wanted to see the temple on Sunday, so Grandpa drove her up to the Provo temple and we all walked around. This isn't the temple Nate and I were married in, but it is the temple my mother and father were married in.
MJ wasn't feeling well. She has been sick for the last three days with a high fever. This is why she is sporting her Pajamas.
CC looking at the temple.
CC wanted to jump into the fountain.
For all of my friends who don't know why Mormon's build temples, here is a great blurb the Church did and posted to YouTube.

1 comment:

Paul and Em said...

Beutiful post Lisa. I'm going to have to go to the temple this week.