Tuesday, September 29, 2009

FALL with GRANDMA & GRANDPA








Sierra has had so much fun with her Grandparents and her Aunts and Uncles and cousins. She doesn't want to go back to Pittsburgh. She says we should just stay. I keep telling her I miss her father. She says, "Okay, we can go to Pittsburgh for two days and then we need to come back." I think she is going to be disappointed when she realizes that isn't going to happen. Every time someone brings up the fact that we are leaving tomorrow she cries. I think there is going to be a few tears at the goodbye.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that first picture! So cute and so well photographed! Good Job Lisa! Super cute pics.

Paul and Em said...

I love it! I'm sad we were not there to spend your last day with you. You photography just keeps getting better...The fall pictures make me miss home.

Chrystal said...

Seriously Lisa...those are some AWESOME pics you took! I am so glad I got to hangout with you while you were here...I guess I will see you in about 6 months...I will miss ya!