Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TOMORROW UTAH

Girls were so hyper they wouldn't sleep. I may have to endure a lot in the next twenty-four hours, but when I arrive in Utah I am goning to give CC to Aunt Tamara and MJ to Aunt Kimberly and go to Aunt Jennifer's house and get my first full nights sleep in 4 years. ;)

(Had to add this... Don't tell.) Nate was having a conversation with MJ last night. He said, "new kid, you are going to go a way for a really long time. By the time I see you again you will be walking and talking. Don't forget your Dad."

Later that same night, "new kid, don't forget me. Your mom is taking you away from me for a whole month."

I interjected, "Only twenty days." He replied, "Oh twenty days is sooooo much shorter than a month."

He then said, "New kid you are going to be walking and talking. I am going to miss ten percent of your life."

Poor guy. Cracks me up.

1 comment:

Nicki Dunn said...

Utah for 20 days! Holy cow. What a fun break. Are you guys in Philidelphia? I would love to come down and see you sometime! Such pretty babies you have :]