Saturday, September 12, 2009

MY HAPPY PLACE

Nothing better than sinking your teeth into a fresh juicy peach and letting it drip down your fingers.
Looking at the beautiful Cascade Mountains under a clear blue sky on a sunny day.
Watching your daughter learn to stand on her own.
Enjoying the company of two of the sweetest, kindest, most righteous, beautiful girls in the world.
Looking on as your daughter takes to your brother just the way you hoped she would.

The leach now thinks her Aunt Emily is her mother. She cries when I try to take her from her Aunt. Loving the freedom. Emily is hating it. Sorry Em. No, not really. ;)

3 comments:

Jess said...

WOW! Honestly I am so shocked seeing the picture of Madison with your brother...Seriously SHOCKED!!! I am so glad that she is giving her mother a little break:)

PS I hope you are having a great time!

Joy said...

I so love the pic of Sierra bouncing. It makes me miss those mountains. Tell your parents they have a beautiful backyard. Sierra must be loving being able to go run outside.

Shandra said...

GORGEOUS pics!! Love the trampoline pic! I am SO excited for you that New Kid is loving your family!!! Miss ya!!!