Friday, September 4, 2009

PHOTO SHOT with JESS


Jess took these so cute pictures of the girls. The pink dress belonged to one of my sisters, Tamara or Kimberly. The other one is at my parents home somewhere. The blue dress belonged to one of my dearest friends little girls. In sorting through some of her daughters clothes we came across it. They definitely aren't trendy but they are very much me. I love MJ with her cute fluffy skirt as she is standing next to CC. Thanks so much Jess for taking the time to take these beautiful pictures. If you want to see more pictures from the photo shot, you know where to look. You know who I am taking to ;).

2 comments:

Shandra said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the close ups of the girls and their baby blues!!

Sarah Keith said...

These are beyond beyond beyond cute! I love the one of MJ standing by the chair! How sweet!