Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HOME AGAIN

Funny things that happened today.

On the plane....

Random Tough Older Guy: Where are your smiles today?
CC: (Glared hard at the man.)
Me: You have to forgive her she just said goodbye to her grandma.
Random Tough Older Guy: Ahh, you just left your grandma?
CC: (Starts to cry.)
Random Tough Older Guy: (Eyes get wet.) Can't look at her she is going to make me cry.

Me: I guess we are home again.
CC: Not fair.
Me: No more grandma for a little while.
CC: Ahhh. Now what?

Later that day at the Pittsburgh airport, going to the bathroom before picking up our luggage...

CC insisted on using the handicap potty. She likes a lot of room in her stall. Who can blame her?
Me: CC just use the potty I just used.
CC: No, I want to use this potty.
Me: Well, there is a lady in that potty. Just use the potty I just used.
CC: No.
Random lady walks out of the handicap bathroom stall and proceeds to wash her hands. CC zooms right in to the stall and then zooms right back out. She is waving her hand flambountly across her nose. CC says at the top of her voice, "Wooooooooooo. Mom that bathroom sticks bad. I will just use your potty."
Random lady shruggs and say quietly, "Yeah, I bet it does."

We are home. The trip went really well. The girls are both asleep. I am back with the man I love. Pure bliss.

1 comment:

Heather {Healthy Family Cookin} said...

Hilarious! She is a riot. Glad you made it safe. Traveling with 2 kids on a plane is not for wimps! :)