Tuesday, May 4, 2010

CATCH UP

Well, I spent most of the day catching up on my blog. I took a few breaks to hang with my mother and watch her feed Tessie. She is such a great Grandma. She has been such a huge help to Neil and Michelle through this campaign.
The girls played in the backyard. Tam and Kim made up some really fun, very creative games for the girls to play. They dressed them up as princesses and played a form of tag. They had magical powers to stop themselves from getting tagged. They are such cute Aunts and spend a lot of time playing and helping their nieces. (I am done. I had catch up for my blog book, which will be my scrapbook.)

1 comment:

Jess said...

Lisa- It looks like you guys are having so much fun! You need to keep me updated on the whole job situation...you'll have to email me or call sometime. I miss you guys already!