Saturday, May 1, 2010

JENNIFER AND DERRICK

Michelle and Neil have been down for almost two weeks straight doing meetings. They have been camped out at my parents house. Between them and their four children upstairs and Michael and Chrissy and his two downstairs, it is definetly a full house. Derrick and Jennifer were so nice to open there home to us. They live two blocks away from my parents, so it is an easy walk back and forth and there can still be plenty of cousin time. It has been cold and there has been a bit of snow but we hope it warms up.
Sierra has past the time between bouts of bad weather coloring with her Uncle Derrick.
MJ loves her Uncle and just wants to hang out on his lap.
MJ loved playing connect four with Jennifer cheering her on.
One evening they all piled on the bed and watched UP. MJ fell asleep in her Aunt's arms, so cute.

1 comment:

Caroline Craven said...

I had so many thoughts as I was scrolling through your blog, so decided rather than trying to remember all of them, I would just post comments by blog. Sorry. I love the pictures of Derrick with your kids. I don't know him very well, but he seemed like a very nice person the one time I met him. He and Jennifer look so happy and that makes me happy for both of them.