Thursday, May 6, 2010

NIE NIE is BEAUTIFUL

I love this video. I could watch it over and over again. I have read Nie Nie's blog since Joy told me about it a year ago. I have been lifted by her convictions and testimony of Motherhood and her faith in our Father-in-Heaven. Oh, how merciful our Father-in-Heaven is to those that turn to him. Oh, how much more can he do with our life, when we give it to Him. This video has such a beautiful ending. I love hearing the Apostal, Elder Holland's voice, he has such an amazing testimony. He is my favorite apostal, if you can have a favorite. Hugs Nie Nie, keep doing your beautiful works.

2 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

This must be the latest feel-good thing. I got this email yesterday and passed it on to Kent, Nicki and Regan. And this is the second blog I've seen about it today. This woman is amazing. She makes me feel like my issues and pretty benign.

Jessica said...

I loved it to when I read it. She is amazing to me!