Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I WILL MISS THESE WALKS

The mushrooms that grow up through the grass here in Pittsburgh are so big and crazy looking.
I love this water fountain. I think it is made from copper. It is so beautiful.
The flowers in the park are all in bloom and the girls and I enjoyed looking and smelling.
CC loves this old pine tree and thinks it is her playhouse. I wish I could wrap it up and take it with me to Colorado.
She is obsessed with Butterflies. She chased them through the tall grass until MJ's patience gave way and we had to go swing.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What pretty pictures. You will have great memories of your time there. When is the big move?

rachwheel said...

YOu are moving to CO?? I didn't know that! Are you guys going to settle there, or what?
We have one assignment before we get to go there. We are planning on settling, and Dan was thinking of teaching at the Academy in CO Springs.
We LOVE Colorado. Hope you do too. It has always felt like home to me and I can't wait till we can go back. That's where Dan and I met-Northern CO, in Fort Collins. There are lots of great places for families there. I used to attend the Boulder, CO Singles' Ward. My family and I lived in Johnstown, Longmont and Superior. Dan and I met in Fort Collins. It's a great place!
When and exactly where are you moving?

rachwheel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline Craven said...

The good thing about Colorado is there are plenty of pine trees for Sierra!!! When is the big move day? Good luck to you, it will be nicer to have you closer, although I don't know how much of a difference it will make as we can't even seem to get to Orem to see family there. Ugh!!!