Sunday, May 23, 2010

METAMORPHOSIS

Today this little girl was in the kitchen watching me make dinner. She said, "Mom, when we go to church next week can you come to primary with me?" I said, "Why" She said, "Because, I got a whole hunk-of-junk worth of friends. You have to see them all." Being gone three weeks, I think she may have forgotten how many people she loved here in Pittsburgh.
We indeed have made a hole hunk-of-junk worth of friends since we came here four years ago. We are grateful for each one.
Yesterday, Sierra found a caterpillar. It was stuck to Nate's fishing chair. It hitched a ride home from their fishing trip. He is tiny. We want him to be fat. We had to go and find leaves for him. We found a leaf off this tree. We brought it home and gave it to him. He was very hungry. We hope he will turn into a butterfly.

1 comment:

Caroline Craven said...

When is the big moving day? That's funny that Sierra has a hunk-of-junk of friends. I've never quite heard it put that way before.