Thursday, May 20, 2010

HOME AGAIN

It was a beautiful day to fly. The trip was easy. The sky was beautiful. I sat by nice people. CC watched the Tooth Fairy twice. MJ slept. Continental served us breakfast and lunch without charging us, I thought I had gone back in time fifteen years.
When we landed. MJ was so excited. She embraced CC and kissed her several times and hugged her forever. This kind of affection is usually reserved for mom alone. CC was so thrilled to get a piece of MJ's love. It was filling to see them loving each other so much. So, now there are no cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Grandmas, Grandpas, Great-Grandmas, Great-Aunts or friends to shower them with affection. Now there is just the two of them and they need each other.

3 comments:

DJ said...

Beautifully written.

We miss you A LOT!

Hope your husband is filling well and plans for the job are moving forward.

Give CC and MJ kisses and hugs for us.

DJ said...

I meant feeling, not filling. Wow!

Jessica said...

I am glad you made it home safe. I am sure they will miss you as much as you miss them. Such cute girls!