Wednesday, June 2, 2010

FOG

Isn't there something romantic about fog. A few mornings ago I took a walk with the girls and the fog was so thick. I thought it was beautiful.
CC said take a picture I am going to climb this tree. The tree had a big climbing rose bush wrapped around it. We didn't realize until she tried. Ouch.
MJ loves feeding the ducks. I love that she is using so many words. Her vocabulary has exploded. I love all of her cute words. My primary motivation for filming her.
CC and MJ sharing breakfast to go.
I thought this flowreing tree was so beautiful. I had to get a picture. Doesn't it look like something you would image would be in the garden of Eden?

2 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

Ahh, morning walks in the park. I used to do that with the kids when we lived in CA, however they were afternoon walks as we lived a few miles from the duck pond. I love that MJ is talking so much, I remember that explosion of words from my kids and I was always amazed at how the words just started tumbling out one day. Thanks for your kind note about the bunnies. I still wish they had lived, but we are over it being a heart-breaker for us. I can't believe I got so wrapped up in that.

Katrina said...

madison is so cute:) so when are you guys moving? i am seriously waiting to start planning our visit! haha of course if thats okay