Tuesday, June 22, 2010

ON OUR WAY

It was a crazy trip. I am glad it is behind us. It was scary and exciting. The trailer and the car both made it and to me it was a blessing from my Heavenly-Father. Miracles still happen and happen frequently in my life. I can't tell you how blessed we felt to make the journey safely and without complications. And how we breathed a huge sigh of relief as we pulled into my parents driveway. (We took I-80 because there were less mountains and Orem was an easy stopping point on the way to Grand Junction.)
The girls had so much fun playing with their traveling gifts. I told them they could have one present a day and it was like Christmas. (Thank you to my sweet angel friends, you know who you are.) My favorite line of the trip was CC and MJ fighting. MJ stole CC coloring book and was ripping the pictures. CC screamed, "Madison, you are a meany." MJ said, "O meany." CC started laughing her head off and said it again. MJ said it again and they both started laughing. She is really starting to talk and repeat everything.
My second favorite line was when we got close to my parents house Sierra said, "Look Dad, look at the tall mountains with snow on the top. Those are the mountains by my grandma's house. We are almost there. We are almost there."

No comments: