Friday, June 25, 2010

GRANDMA's HOUSE, IT IS OH SO GOOD

Madison likes my family now. She did not like them the last time we visted and refused to be held by any of them. This trip she has made lots of friends. She loves her grandma, but her favorite person is her Uncle Derrick. She saw him from the top of the stairs and screamed his name over and over again. Then clung to him for at least fifteen minutes. She loves him.
Sierra loves my grandparents, (my mom's parents) and has a special bond with them. She asks all the time, "Can I go play at Grandma's house?" I love that she loves them like I love them. They gave her a rock polisher that they had and some rocks to polish because they know of her obsession with them. She is in heaven.
My mother loves roses and has several growing up and around her home and they all smell divine. I had to take a picture of how beautiful they are.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i'm glad things are going good. i'm sad i never got to say goodbye. i didn't realize i would go out of town and everyone would leave before i got back. you are missed here!