Monday, June 21, 2010

GOODBYE PITTSBURGH

Nate decided after calling Colorado that we needed to leave Monday. I had been packing, selling things off, and giving things away at a snails pass but on Monday morning that all changed we went into turbo drive. We packed, loaded the trailer and clean the house all day. I had dear friends stop by through out the day and offer help and drop off things for our trip. I felt so blessed. We finished at 12:00pm. Nate layed down for a nap, I finished cleaning.
We left at 2:00am. (This is a bad picture of the city I snapped the Friday before, but it will do.) I felt a little nostalgic as I said goodbye to Pittsburgh. I will miss this city. I will miss my friends. I never thought, at the beginning of my journey it would be hard to leave. I am so glad it was because it meant that I feel in love with Pittsburgh. Even with all its one way streets, and no right turns on red, and no really great grocery stores. However, somewhere admid all the things I hated I loved it. Also and most importantly, I was so blessed to find really amazing women who blessed my life in countless ways.

No comments: