Friday, December 3, 2010

DIRTY AND STICKY


Last night I was laying by MJ. She was all curled up in the fetal postion against my chest. I was singing her Primary songs. My two favorite songs to sing my MJ are, Jesus One was a Little Child and Jesus Said Love Everyone. At first when I was singing these two favored songs over and over again she tried to sing along. Then she sang not the words but parts of my face along with the tune. "Cheeks.... nose... mouth... ears," as she pointed to each in turn with her chubby sticky hands.

Laugh: Why did I put my baby to sleep with sticky hands, and why did I take a picture of my daughter with a dirty face? Because that is my real life. My days start with hair done and bathed but by mid-day we are all a little dirty and sticky.

Laugh: It is banana in her nose and not what you think it is, not that either is attractive.

No comments: