Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS, SOME MORE

My girls in their Christmas Eve pajamas.
Sierra modeling her pajamas. This picture cracks me up. Don't you love her model stance.
The stocking. Sierra helped me design it and picked out the colors. It was a fun project to do together.
They got a doll house for Christmas. They love it. Sierra has been making up different voices and story lines all day long. It has warmed my heart to listen to her imaginative play.
My sister Emily got Sierra this Tinker Bell doll and it is the perfect size for her little house. She loves it.
Madison's favorite part of the doll house was the potty and kept helping all barbies get ready for potty time. Look at the barbie, cracks me up.
Curse, curse, yes we did... like almost every parent across America. I hated that she wanted this Pillow Pet so bad, but she did. One day we went to Walmart and she touched a Pillow Pet and said with a longing look in her eye, "It's as soft as they say it is on television. Mom feel it. It is so, so soft. Ahhh." I told her she was absolutely not getting one. Then late one night as I passed through the isles of Target, I threw it in the cart. Never shop late at night.
Lastly, you get a picture of me. I know it is rare. Sierra took it. I got a few new shirts for Christmas and am loving them. I hope your Christmas was as merry as are's was. If it wasn't, come by I have a lot of coconut cream pie left in the fridge. It will cheer you up.

No comments: