Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

This was Madison's favorite present by far. A book about Dora the Explorer. She carried it everywhere all day long. She told us the story over and over again. My favorite thing she would say was, "Swiper, no swiping." Followed by,"Oh, man." Cracked me up. She has watched a lot of Dora. It is her favorite show. Dora tip toes a lot. I love how on this little video clip MJ says, "Tip toe," and tries to tip toe. I love this little girl so sticking much. Two is my all time favorite age. I could eat her up. My other favorite thing about MJ this morning was when she unwrapped a baby blanket I had made her for her baby doll. She exclaimed really excitedly, "Here's your quilt Mom." and handed it back to me and said, "There go."


More to come.

No comments: