Wednesday, December 22, 2010

THEIR COUSINS CAME, AND WE ARE SO HAPPY

My Father-in-law came down to see the good dentist to get his permanent bridge put in place. They drove from California to Utah for Christmas, then they were going to skip down here and then back up there. The roads were snowy so my sister-in-law volunteered to bring them in her SUV. She brought her three little ones and we had a party. Bonnie is a photoshop genius and can teach it in a way that is so easy to understand. I learned more in an hour of sitting with her last night than I have in all the books I have checked out from the library and all searches I have done on line. I have a months worth of information to digest. When I get it digested I may be making a trip back to Utah for another lesson. We had a blast.




No comments: