Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER's DAY

CC made her daddy a tie at church today. She is so excited to have him wear it next Sunday.
We will see if he is a good sport and humors her. If he does, I will definitely be getting a picture.
I made a delicious meal. I asked Dad what I should cook him. I told him I would cook him anything.
He asked for these meatballs. I got the recipe from a friend's blog. They are divine.
After dinner, dad took CC out to an open field and taught her how to cast her rod.
He was fixing her rod in our backyard prior to their outing. 
CC wanted to dive into the mini pool we picked up on Saturday. (MJ went with me on Saturday to pick it out and she was so cute. On the way home she kept saying, "Sara's going to be so happy.") We don't swim on Sunday's, so she was dipping her fingers. Hilarious.

No comments: