Thursday, June 30, 2011

CLEAN. HAIR.

Clean, clean,
the more you clean
the more it shines!
She wrote the poem herself. Sigh. I don't want children to think all I care about is a clean house.
Yet, I get in a pretty bad mood when it isn't.

On another note....
I had to trim her hair today.
I have been begging her to cut it.
I have shown her pictures of sick children without hair... encouraging her to donate it.
(I know it is bad to try and guilt her into it. Shame on you mommy.)
I really am tired of it.
But she loves her long hair.

She had a fixation with my hair as a baby.
I thought if I cut it, it would stop.
It didn't.
I had a kink in my neck until it grew out.
Now, she has her own hair to twist around her fingers.
I don't think she will ever cut it.
Besides, she wants to use it as a weapon. (Tangled)

No comments: