Friday, June 17, 2011

SO CUTE

I thought CC was the ultimate fishing girl, but I think MJ has her beat.
I wish I had of had a recording device. My family would have loved seeing her enthusiasm. (It was histerical.)
She was so focused on catching the fish.
She would squeal when she got one and do a MJ jump. (You know the jump. She does a kind of tippy-toe, uncoordinated skipping thing.)
She would reel them in on her own and say over and over again, "Wind, wind, wind."
The minute she set the fish free, she would ask her daddy, "Can I catch another one?"
I always thought MJ would be the one going to a Broadway play with me, while CC and her daddy were off on some back-packing fishing trek through the High-Uintas. I guess not.
CC didn't want to be bothered with fishing.
She set off to find the best rocks she could.
Then she organized them according to color.
She loves rocks.
I think as hard as I try these two little girls may follow in there father's foot steps.



No comments: