Tuesday, April 30, 2013

GRANDMA's PAJAMAS

Yesterday, I was having a rough day and I called my little sister and complained.
She said, "Did you get your package?"
I said, "No."
She said, "Oh."
I continued chatting away and made my way quickly to the mailbox.
I found a key in the box.
I used the key to open the box containing packages.
There was a package for me from my sister.
I opened it and cried as I removed two of my grandmother's dresses and one of her nightgowns.
Tonight, after another rough day, I put on her nightgown. 
It is dainty.
It is pink.
It is soft and so comfortable.
I thought of her and I was happy.  
 

 


 
After Sierra took some pictures of me and Jamesy, she asked if I would take some pictures of him and her.
She loves him so much.
I did.
Then she disappeared with my camera and this is what I found.... hilarious.
Can you say black-mail?
I will be keeping this picture somewhere safe.

No comments: