Friday, September 27, 2013

LUCY and MJ

 Madison's new best friend.
She would play with her every day if I would let her.
They were being very creative.
They kept shutting the bathroom door, so I knew they were up to no good.
I checked on them.
They were throwing everything they could find that was "water proof," by Madison's definition, into the tub.
Notice the pile of shoes.
 
We love having Lucy come and play she is a good influence on Madison.
When Madison is giggling out of control Lucy will innocently ask, "Why are you laughing?"
(Although I love my giggly little girl sometime giggling isn't appropriate.)
I am glad Lucy is helping her learn this.
Her sister loves to hear her laugh so it doesn't matter if it she should be giggling or not, once she starts her sister will encourage her to giggle more and more. As a mother it is has been difficult to navigate this one, I don't want to kill her happy spirit but giggling isn't appropriate; at church, in the middle of the grocery store, and when someone gets hurt, or late at night when we are trying to get into bed.
Yes, this little girl giggles all day.
 



No comments: