Monday, September 16, 2013

SCHOOL CARNIVAL

 Sierra begged me to sign up for the school carnival. I have been in a sewing coma for the last few days, more to come on that. I didn't want to go. I did sign up to oversee the potato sack race. Sierra raced at least three times. She won every time. She finally got too tired and stopped racing. The ate pizza, pop and cotton candy and bounced in the bouncy house and went down the large bouncy slide. The did the cake walk and were disappointed that they didn't get a cake. They said it was a waste of tickets. James was so good. He just sat in his sling and looked at me every once and a while. The next morning I found out why, he had a fever and was getting another tooth. I thought he was just being an angel. (Excuse the last picture. The camera was on manual when I handed it to the old guy who offered to take our picture. He didn't change the focal point. It was on the tire of the truck. Sigh. I had to include it anyway.)



No comments: