Saturday, September 7, 2013

POOR HUSBAND

His back has been out for a week. He could hardly baptize his daughter he was in so much pain. He has asked me to put on his socks every morning. Yesterday, when he asked me to help with his pants too, I told him it was ridiculous and he wasn't going to work. I was grateful he conceded. I drove him to the chiropractor. He went and checked the schedule at work and was sad that he couldn't work. He has been resting and icing his back ever since. I haven't decided whether I am sad or not. Of course I want his back to be okay, but I am glad to have him around. He is at our mercy, which is kind of nice. He doesn't have an opinion about what I cook, he is just grateful to have his meals brought to him. The girls love having him home and so does James. Anyway, he wants to be better, so pray he does get better.

I wanted to take the girls to the pool, but James has been fussing so much with his teeth. He got a new one and I think two more are about to break through. He will most likely have five teeth by the end of the week. I knew I didn't want to put him in the pool and I was afraid he would fuss the whole time we were there, so after I committed I backed out. Poor girls. They watched Pete's Dragon and we made homemade pizza. Then we took our Saturday baths and I put the girls hair in rollers while they watched Chitty! Chitty! Bang! Bang! As I was tucking Sierra in she said, "Isn't it weird that I prefer old movies over new movies? I told her, "No. I do too." I am so glad she does. It is so fun to share all the movies I grew up loving with her.


No comments: