Monday, September 16, 2013

THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE

I volunteered to oversee the art heritage program at Sierra's school. I and Barbara went to clean out the closet. Madison drew this picture while she waited for us to finish. I love it. She said it is a little girl holding and umbrella in the rain. She has filled my fridge with art over the last few days. It makes me so happy.

 This little boy has had a temperature and has been getting new teeth. He has not been himself. He just wants to be held. He is content to just sit in my lap. Usually, he is crawling through the house destroying everything he can reach. The last few days he has been so mellow. You can see his new teeth emerging. Despite  not feeling well, he did crawl across my bed and smile at me a few times on Sunday. I was so happy to see my little James's smile again.


I always have to hold on to his foot when he is on my bed. He doesn't mind. It is how I anchor him so he doesn't throw himself off the side of the bed, because he will.

No comments: