Tuesday, February 18, 2014

GIRLS ON THE RUN

 I signed Sierra up for girls on the run this year.
She loves it.
It really has changed her attitude about everything.
She doesn't come home crying after school every day saying, "It is the worst day of my life."
(Which she has consistently done for about a year.)
 
I miss her.
I hate that she is at the school an hour later than normal, but she loves it.
She runs two or three miles each time.
She spends the time with her friends.
I think she likes socializing with them outside the structure of school.
 
I am proud of how hard she works and that she tries to consistently run the whole time.
 
While I stepped out of the car to snap a few pictures, Madison locked the car doors and pushed the panic button.
I think it scared her.
She couldn't figure out how to unlock the door.
It took her a few minutes to calm down and focus.
Giggling.
Life.


No comments: