Thursday, February 27, 2014

POUNDING ON PANS

I have had a weird day today.
I woke up motivated to do something awesome.
Nate was even surprised as he left for work that I was up and dressed and had make up on and my hair done.
He looked at me with raised eyebrows and asked, "What is going on?"
Then it went downhill.
My phone died.
It won't hold a charge.
I have had it plugged in all day and nothing is happening.
Then I couldn't find the keys to my car.
Nate mentioned as he left for work that I had left the windows rolled down on my car all night.
It started to rain.
I couldn't roll up the windows
I had walked Sierra to school but had no idea how I was going to get her home.
It was freezing and raining.
I couldn't call a friend.
Luckily, I found Barbara on facebook and begged her to help me and as always she rescued me.
What will I do when I move to LOMA?
Who is going to be my go-to-girl?
Scared.
 
I found my keys, but still no phone.....
 
Around four o'clock, when I was panicking about how I was going to get Sierra, these two pulled out the pans and started banging on them with spoons.
I don't know why, but something about their obnoxiousness, calmed me.
Weird Day.

No comments: