Thursday, February 13, 2014

MIRACLES

I love this little face.
I have been reminded lately how important it is to stop and enjoy it.
 
I have been so busy running around with the house I have neglected her most of all.
I have been on the phone or the computer for about two straight weeks.
I am trying to slow down.
STOP.
Be less scrambled.
Especially on the inside.
 
House Update--
IT WILL BE A MIRACLE IF WE GET THE HOUSE
I want to remember that.
I want anyone reading this to remember.
 
We have had one mountain to climb after another.
We have one more to climb.
IT WILL TAKE A MIRACLE.
 
Then it will be over.
I thought today, at least it won't be 40 years.
It took the children of Israel that long.
It will only take till March 10th...
 
By March 10th....
IT will be OVER.
What a beautiful day.

No comments: