Monday, August 31, 2015

FLOATING the COLORADO

Mary
I called my friend Lilly a while back and asked her what we were doing for her birthday. We normally go out for lunch but I suggested we do something more. She said she had always wanted to float the Colorado river. I can't believe none of the ladies had been down the river. I went two years ago with my sisters we almost died but I guess I was the best option for a tour guide. The trip down the river was really uneventful. We just casually floated down the river. Mary was a bit sassy. She took Annie's phone snapped a bunch of pictures and dangled it over the river. Then she took Lilly's paddle and said she was going to steer the boat. She steered them into a tree. Lily was saying, "Give me the paddle Mary. This is serious business." Mary was just giggling. Mary is usually the quite one when we are together. It was fun to see the river bring out a new side of her personality.
 
Happy Birthday Lilly! You are like the older sister I really need to live close by me. Thanks for always being there for me. You really mean so much to me!
Lilly pulling Mary down the river.

Lilly letting Mary paddle for a minute. Sippin' her soda! Hilarious.

Me.

Amber. She recently moved into our ward. New favorite.

Annie. Always Annie.

No comments: