Saturday, August 22, 2015

THE OFFICE

 
Nate asked me to take pictures today of his office. I ran down to his office with James. James kept running in and out of the pictures and all over the office. Nate was very particular about the shots I took. I think he might have a real eye for photography if he ever really wanted to get into it. He is very proud of his office. It has taken two years of hard work, really hard work. He worked about eighty hours a week for two years. He finally hired another dentist full time this last month and cut back his hours to forty hours a week. We love seeing him more and especially seeing him a little less stressed. I love this office of his. I love how Nate comes through in every design element. Take note of all of the art, he picked it all out himself. Take note of the storage he uses for his dental supplies, a tool chests. His accent color is his favorite color, green.
 
I am just so darn proud of him and all his hard work. I am grateful for Heavenly Father and his unending blessings. He is the great creator and we all are just instruments. We have been so blessed this year. We have a beautiful new son, a gorgeous new office and an almost finished house. People often say, "You have worked so hard, you deserve it." I always cringe. I know better people who work harder and who deserve more and have been given less. We certainly don't deserve it, it is a gift or a curse depending on how we use it. I hope we use it well. I am certain Nate will. 
 
Life is good. Heavenly Father is good to those who are faithful to him. 









No comments: