Thursday, October 29, 2015

BOY CAVES

 James built a fort or a cave, depending on when you ask.
He built it for Ashey Crashey or Ashy Macwell and him to play in.
He invited me to play with them.
He has been reading to his brother and hugging him and telling him, "I lub you!"
 He insists on getting himself dress. He always puts his underpants on backwards and because he has  his fathers great hind end it doesn't squeeze into the front.
He walks around like this most days.
Don't adjust his clothes after he puts them on.
He demands, "I doed it!"
Don't let this little one trick you.
He has been ornery all day, demanding that I hold his chunky self while I sweep and do dishes.
He screamed while I drove around and picked out counter tops and dropped off the cupping flooring pieces to be tested.
After his brother built him a cave he has been happy.
It is so nice to see his happy face and hear his happy voice because I was about ready to toss him.

No comments: