Wednesday, October 28, 2015

WE ARE SO GLAD WHEN GRANDPA COMES

We have been so blessed to see both our grandpa's in the past week.
 
My dad was so sweet and he helped Madison with her homework and then had her sit on his lap while she did her nightly reading. He helped Sierra practice her spelling words. It was so nice to have him take care of these important things while I got the boys to bed. He is installing our hot water heater. We feel blessed to have him visit so often even though most of his time has been spent working on our home. I am hoping the time he spends on the home will be a thing of the past and soon he will just be grandpa when he comes. I think our move in date is Nov 13. I am crossing my fingers and praying everything comes together. I am just moving forward despite the nightmare I have had with our flooring cupping and everything else. We love you dad. Thanks for everything you have done fore us. The house wouldn't have ever been finished without you. 

No comments: