Friday, October 23, 2015

BROTHER BOB AND SISTER JOANN

 I finished up a quilt for Sister Joann months ago and she and I are suppose to hand quilt it together. We haven't made much progress. I really need to go over there more often.
 
My boys love it over there. They love that there are always York Peppermint Paddies on the kitchen table. They love the blocks and the tractor. Most of all, they love that they are loved by four people that aren't genetically obligated to love them in anyway, but they do. Four people who don't have to be parents and grandparents, but are. Only people whose hearts are filled with the love of Christ can love so purely, without duty.
 
Their world should be quiet and peaceful. It is certainly turns into crazy land when we show up. They are so sweet to put up with us. James and Ashton are quite crazy. They have to touch everything and open everything and go everywhere they shouldn't. I always giggle when they encourage me to have more babies. JoAnn always says if Kay could have she would have had six. I am just making up for her only being able to have one. I think I only got two lines stitched before I had to go, because my boys were making everyone crazy. I don't know how to accomplish anything and give them the attention they need, one always gets neglected. No matter, I think our purpose was accomplished. Sometimes it is not doing, but just being there that matters most.




No comments: