Friday, October 30, 2015

TWO BUTTERFLIES

 We did simple this year. Really simple.
It was easy and fun. I told them to grab any random legging skirt and shirts and pair them with wings and then they made their antennae. They loved it. I loved it.
After a full day of school and trick-or-treat down main street, Sierra tossed her leggings.
I thought they were still cute little bugs.
 
James loved trick-or-treating. I wish I had of taken my camera. There was this little girl who was R2D2, she was so adorable. Her mom said she got the hat off of Etsy and then she made her skirt and shirt. ADORABLE. It reminded me of the adorable hats my sister-in-law made these kids last year for Christmas. I think next year will try to make them owls and a fish. We will see. It will take a little more effort on my part but hey, I might be up to it next year.
 
My cabinets were installed into my little house this week.
You will die they are so beautiful. They made me cry and I felt so blessed to have my silly, little crooked farm house.


No comments: