Sunday, October 25, 2015

PRIMARY PROGRAM

The primary program was today. (Don't shutter Jennifer. I didn't notice her skirt until we got to church. I promise I typically iron their clothes.) I realized after my sweet children sang and gave their parts that Sierra only has one more primary program left and then she is done. Her primary years will be a memory shortly and I had to catch my breath. Why is she growing up so quickly?
 
A year and ten months and I will have a girl in young women and a baby in nursery and a young boy in primary and another child baptized. I can't believe how fast James has grown up. He just seems so old. There seems to be no baby left in him. He is now a little boy. My little Ashton, where did the last nine months go. The rapidness of time only feels evident when I look in my babies faces.
 
Time is usually slower in the daily never ending tasks of dishes and diapers. This thought Elder Holland shared on mothers has been running through my mind all week.
 
“Be peaceful. Believe in God and yourself. You are doing better than you think you are. In fact, you are saviors on Mount Zion, and like the Master you follow, your love ‘never faileth.’" -Jeffrey R. Holland


No comments: