Tuesday, October 27, 2015

PROJECT 354687

I have so many projects in my life. I don't know why I started another one. I decided I wanted to make my bed a beautiful place. I haven't spent anytime on it. I made some pillow cases and hand crocheted the edges of each one. I then needed an accent pillow I love this quote by Holland. "Be peaceful. Believe in God and yourself." I decided that on my bed was the best place for it. I am recovering the accent pillows my sister bought for me when she came to visit when Madison was born. I love reviving these pillows, that mean so much to me, and giving them a handmade touch. I love to applique and make up designs and my sister suggested I do a pillow instead of a baby blanket. I loved the idea. I love how it is turning out. It makes my soul happy to look at. 

No comments: