Wednesday, January 6, 2016

AFTER SCHOOL MINUTES

Every day when my kids come home and share stories about their days at school it cracks me up. I decided before we moved that I wanted to do an after school minute. The point was to time them for a minute and have them tell about their day. This is our first after school minute. (It isn't really a minute. We will get better.) I have to say Sierra is usually a joy and I love her. In this clip, she is playing the part of the dramatic-teen. Cracks me up.
 
I also love how James says mama after ever phrase and everyone can see how he talks to me all day long. Too cute.
 
Enjoy.



Favorite Lines....

Who doesn't want a three foot snow ball?

No not really!


Favorite Lines.....

Uh huh mamma!

Dinosaurs!

A nope mom!


Favorite Lines....

His smile! It kills me.


Favorite Lines....

I accidently bite my tongue right this minute

No comments: