Wednesday, January 13, 2016

SHE ASKED ME TO DO HER HAIR

 Her sister has refused to do her hair most of the year. She pulls her back into a ponytail at the base of her neck and puts it in a purple scrunchie. Apparently people still use those. I am pretty sure only here in the country though. She got it at activity days. She thinks they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. She has gone on a, you aren't allowed to touch or do my hair, campaign. Her little sister has followed. Two days ago Madison said, "Mom can you crimp my hair this week for school." She woke up early this morning. I didn't sleep last night because my boys were up sick all night. I didn't even have to get myself up to do her hair, I was up. I did her hair and enjoyed every minute of it. The older one heckled her and said, "You don't have to get all fancy for school." I am glad she has a strong will too. She said, I want my hair done. I think the older one secretly wants her hair done too. I wonder how long it will take for her to admit it. Love my girls.

No comments: