Thursday, January 14, 2016

MY BABY IS 1!

 The more children I have the faster time goes. You can see the forward thrust of time in them. I love watching them grow and having two boys two years apart has been challenging but so beautiful. I love my Ashton. He is such a joy. He is always happy. He brings a light and life into our home that fills me. I want to eat up his little smile all day. He has it on all the time, except when he is sick or teething. He was doing both at Christmas. My family didn't get to meet the real Ashton over Christmas and it kind of makes me sad. He has been sick like his brother the past few days but unlike his brother he has been all smiles. Forgive the dirty nose pictures. I had a box of tissues next to me and was blowing his nose every few minutes, but it didn't help. Poor baby.
 
He has started walking. He walks from one thing to the next. He is always so proud of himself that giant grin fills his face. He is into everything just like James and I can't turn my head for a minute without a mess. I love every stinking ounce of him. Happy Birthday baby boy!



Not sure what happened to my cake. I put the frosting on hot, maybe that was it, but the thing just fell apart. Sierra chose his cake because he couldn't. He enjoyed it because chocolate is his favorite but that frosting was a bit much. It looks sad but is so happy tasting. He only wanted cake when he saw it. He didn't eat dinner and then was up till midnight with a tummy ache, bad mommy.

No comments: