Wednesday, January 27, 2016

DOUGHED

 I made bread and tortillas today and after I thought, why not just make dinner too? Everything cooking, was done before noon and I can't tell you how liberating it was. I am cooking dinner early more often. Whenever I make tortillas James steals a ball of dough and pulls out his play dough bucket and plays at the kitchen table. Ashton was so happy to join him. Although, James kept stilling Ashton's ball of dough and combining it with his.


 I ordered us a new mailbox. Nate is always upset when I go cheap. I thought this mailbox is suppose to last us for the next fifty years, I better buy a quality one. When I saw one called "country mailbox" that was more than the rest, I knew it was the right mailbox. It arrived today. I have been giggling all day. IT IS HUGE! Nate says he is going to mount it anyway. I will be giggling every time I go pick up the mail.

No comments: