Tuesday, January 26, 2016

SLUSH AND ICE

 Not sure what these two were doing yesterday but they were both having a blast.
They were filling this bucket full of slush ice and carrying behind the garage. I am not sure why. They are two peas in a pod. Natalie is two years younger than Sierra but you wouldn't know it when they get together. They both love doing the same things. They both love to wear boy t-shirts and ponytails and they both prefer to play outside.
 
I went to the doctor yesterday finally. After a solid week of my ear throbbing and oozing puss and blood and not being able to hear a dang thing, I decide it was finally time. He really didn't have much to offer. He just said it will take time. I think trying to be patient with this aliment has not been easy. I feel like half a person and haven't been able to do much of the thing I want to. I read this talk last week and I really loved this simple message.
 
Elder Hales paused for a moment and responded, “When you cannot do what you have always done, then you only do what matters most.”
 
I have been trying to focus on the things that matter most.
 



No comments: